Thursday, September 22, 2005

FORGIVE ME FOR NOT POSTING.........................

It has been a long time since my last post. I have been praying and preparing for a new chapter in my life. My family has seen a lot of changes in the last few weeks. Change is good. I have been looking for a job and looking some more. I have been with sears for 6 years and I would like to continue that if I am able to stay in management. I have seen other places in my area of business and I must say that I have been sheltered in the automotive business. I thank everyone for their prayers It truly is helping.I need to take a step back from career hunting and get our home ready to sale. This is a new chapter in our life. OUR LATTER SHALL BE GREATER!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change in house, job, state, church -- Wow, you are going through a lot. That's some heavy stuff to carry. No wonder you have little time for blogging. But I'm glad you're back to posting. I enjoy what you have to say.

David Edward said...

Praying for you and wishing you the best.
Now post to the blog, dude, or the readers will hound you.

bigwhitehat said...

Hang in there Hoss.

Just stay alert. When the right job comes, act quickly. Pray early. A lot of folks let opportunity pass by because they were not prepared.

steve said...

God Bless! Congrats on the new job Bro

God is good!

Greg said...

Hey! Congrats on the new job.... hope the move goes well.

Greg said...

Hey! Congrats on expecting the newest little one! Bunch of life changes!

Exciting!

Anonymous said...

I'm just sorry she had to be a part of this new chapter....