Thursday, November 10, 2005

DIARY OF A NEW BEGINNING

It has been a long hard road. A new job and a new baby on the way. Moving is not easy. It seems like things can go oh so right and wrong at the same time. My wife is pregnant and some old couple wants to hang out with her in our bedroom. Isn't that crazy. She goes to sleep and about 1 hour later she wakes me up with her screams. First it was the old gray haired lady now her husband shows up. We should close on our home by the end of the month, thank GOD! So many things going on at once. A new land awaits with a new chapter in our life its exciting and frighting at the same time. My wife asked me if we are making the right decision and I said yes and she asked me again and again. This is a big move for us with new memories to be made. WOW!