Wednesday, July 27, 2005

P.H.A.T

My wife is Pretty. Florida is Hot And there are Temptaions around me daily. My wife asked me, how do I deal with the women I see at my job (I work in a mall)? I stay focused on my family and most of all God. Holy spirit is so cool. He lets you Know when you are playing patty cake with satan and how that can lead to trouble. It is not easy but I choose to win daily.
My toughest challenge comes when my wife is annoying and rude, at least that is what I think. This is when I can look at another women and my imagination can run wild, if I let it. I have to rope it back in and just say no. There are so many beautiful women, but I have only one wife.

My wife thinks Brad Pitt-iful is good looking. This guy is so tiny. I think Angelina is P.H.A.T, so I guess we can call it even.

PEACE!

No comments: