Friday, July 22, 2005

BUSY ABOUT THE FATHERS BUSINESS

I have been busy. So I really do apologize about not posting. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

God is awesome! I was able to get the kids involved in a free basketball league. So I had to coach them. We did not win the championship, but these kids had a fun time.

Listen, concentrate, work hard, get better, and never quit. This is what you would hear me tell these kids over and over. I would tell these kids the 5 keys to success and they would laugh. Why are you having us repeat this coach? They would ask. However, I knew at some point they would get it.

There is so much to write about. The things that took place over the past few weeks were sooooooooooooooo cool! I love spending time with kids!

3 comments:

Joe said...

Maybe the best five keys I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are back to posting!
Good tips for the team.

Anonymous said...

These tips are life changing! Never giving up is something I live by.