Monday, January 08, 2007

THE YEAR THAT WAS! PART 2

Making emotional decisions. Yep, that sums up this move in a nut shell. We made this decision based on what we were told by someone we trusted very much. I knew at the time we should have waited, but with my wife not liking what was going on and him telling us things at the time were not right with the church we are attending and with him being a pastor also, the wrong decision seemed like the best one at the time. So I resigned and moved to S.C. and this place is very different from the G and L.O. It has been a very stressful time as well as an interesting one. I learned that what he was telling me was going on just about everywhere, even with him. I use to wonder why people did not find church cool. I don't wonder anymore, now I can see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all good, babe. Don't even worry about it.

Shorty said...

Hey man, nice site...if you don't mind me asking, how'd u find out about badchoicemilk? anyway, keep up the good work...